Read on because this is a very cool opportunity.
The sun-tracking SunSocket™ Solar Generator is the most advanced and innovative portable energy solution in the world. It requires no add-on adapters, batteries, cords, or solar panels. Everything you need is already built into the portable and durable case, as well as our proprietary sun-tracking technology.
The high efficiency 60 Watt PV panels inside the case pop up and automatically track the sunlight throughout the day while charging the internal 250 Wh battery. This means that you never have to worry about repositioning your solar panels, and you can power electronic devices such as laptops, multiple phones, or even an electric cooler throughout the entire day with good sunlight.
The SunSocket™ Solar Generator is perfect for all of your outdoor personal power needs, but more importantly, it serves as an essential emergency power supply to keep in your car or RV. We advise that you do not leave home without it!
Sunsocket Generator User Guide here.
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V 20AH, 256Wh
- Solar Charge Time: 5 Hours (Good Sun) / 9 Hours (Poor Sun)
- Wall Charge Time: 5 Hours
- Rated Wattage: 60 Watts, Monocrystalline cells, efficiency rating 19%
- Average Tested Wattage: 45 – 55 Watts (Depending on Sunlight Intensity)
- USB (4 Sockets): 5V 1.1A Max
- 12V DC Socket: 12V ± 20% 10A
- AC Universal: 100 Watt Modified Sine Wave
- DC: 15V 4A (For wall charging)
- Dimensions Closed: 16.5”H x 20.2”L x 4.2”D
- Panels Extended: 44.8”
- Total Weight: 25 LBS
- Best Operating Temp: 0°C – 50°C, 32°F – 120°F
- Operating Conditions: Dry Locations Only
- Product Number: A1-A625
- Road Trips
- Disaster Relief
- Backup Power
- Large Groups
- LCD/LED TV
- Gaming Console
- Battery Chargers
- DVD players
- Other Equipment
Please Note: The max charge output is 100 Watts.