Ultra-light tents, which I classify as tents under 3 lbs 8 ounces, are very cozy. I love the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 for my backpacking trips. Two can fit in this tent, but beware, it’s cozy. The Seedhouse SL2 is one of my favorite backpacking tents. The Seedhouse SL2 is free standing and set-up is simple. For my solo trips, I also love the Big Agnes HV UL2. This tent is a bit smaller and shaves even more weight from your pack.
Seedhouse SL2 Tent
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Two internal media pocket
- Trail Weight: 2lb. 14oz.
- Packed Weight: 3lb. 6oz.
- Footprint Weight: 8oz.
- Packed Size: 6.5″ X 16″
- Floor Area: 28sq. ft.