Our Swing series Innova kayaks are for flat water lakes and easy rivers up to Class 2. The Innova kayak paddles better, tracks better, and are faster because the hull design has fore and aft stiffening chambers. Finally, the chambers are shaped to create a deeper, v-shaped hull and less width at the waterline compared to most other wider and flat-bottomed inflatables.
These boats are not toys but can be used in a swimming pool if you desire. They are made in Europe by paddlers and are internationally famous for their quality and performance. Innova kayaks have been to more third world countries than the CIA because of their reputation!
Sea Kayaker magazine chose Innova Kayaks as “Best Inflatable Kayak.” Most noteworthy, this award is given out only once every three years.
- Environmentally-friendly, PVC-free Light Nitrilon
- Adjustable footrest
- Bow and stern spray decks offer protection from spray
- Deck zippers provide access to gear stored underneath.
- Seat with adjustable back support
- Three main inflation chambers with high-quality spring-loaded military valves
- Two carry handles
- Repair kit, valve adaptor, tracking fin, instructions.
- Ability to use optional spray skirt
- Pressure relief valve on kayak floor chamber to relieve possible overpressure
- River rating through Class II
- 1 Person Length: 10 ft. 4 in.
- 2 Person Length: 13 ft. 0 in.
- 1 Person Weight: 23 lbs.
- 2 Person Weight: 26 lbs.
- 1 Person Capacity: 225 lbs (1 person and gear)
- 2 Person Capacity: 397 lbs (2 persons and gear)
- Air chambers: 3
- Packed dimensions: 27x16x10 in.
- Width: 33 in.
- Weight: 23 lbs.