- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish.
- The streamlined silhouette and Flow™ construction increase the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to toe.
- The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren’t willing to sacrifice comfort or packability
- Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Regular and Long bags fit 20″ – 25″ wide pads, Wide Long bags fit 25″ – 30″ wide pads
- Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
- Free Range Footbox – creates wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Regular: 65″ / 165cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Long: 70″ / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Wide Long: 70″ / 178cm YKK #5 anti-snag locking zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight||Regular: 3lb 3oz / 1.45kg / Long: 3lb 10oz / 1.64kg / Wide Long: 4lb / 1.81kg|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 31oz / 878g / Long: 35oz / 992g / Wide Long: 40oz / 1.13kg|
|Compressed Bag Size||Regular: 8″ x 9.5″ / 20 x 24cm / Long: 8″ x 10.5″ / 20 x 27cm / Wide Long: 9″ x 12.5″ / 23 x 32cm|
|Stuff Sack Size||Regular: L 9″ x 20″ / L 23 x 51cm / Long: L 9″ x 20″ / L 23 x 51cm / Wide Long: XL 10″ x 21″ / XL 25 x 53cm|
Joe DeVaney (verified owner) –
I’m a side sleeper, and this is the perfect bag for it. The bag was a tight sqeeze in the bag compartment even after compression. Still, excellent bag.
Shannon Driscoll (verified owner) –
We enjoyed our sleeping bags thoroughly. They were very well insulated, but definitely work better with a sleeping pad or something similar on the bottom. Would rent again!