Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 pouch; Amount Per Serving: Calories 310, Fat Cal. 20, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Sat Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 75mg (24% DV), Sodium 280mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 37g (12% DV), Fiber 6g (26% DV), Sugars 29g, Protein 39g, Vitamin A (100% DV), Vitamin C (300% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (25% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Chicken, Pineapple, Spinach, Coconut Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Seasoning (Garam Masala, Spices, Curry Powder), Onions, Celery, Sea Salt.
NET. WT. 3.05 O.Z. (86g)
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.