We are all interested in cutting overall weight while backpacking and this filter comes in at only 3 oz. It is the lightest filtration device on the market when compared to water through put and it takes up very little room in your backpack.
The mylar water bags can sometimes be difficult to fill if the water is not moving. Try using a cup or another container to pour water into the filter bag if the water source is still.
- Includes two 32oz collapsible pouch that is made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds
- The Squeeze filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E. coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and crytosporidium
- Use the syringe to back-flush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- Incredibly easy to use, The Squeeze System comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Filter Material: hollow fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.