Down is an exceptionally comfortable insulation and this sleeping bag is 35% lighter than our synthetic sleeping bags. Travel light & sleep tight.
GEEK TIP #2:
Remember, 20 degree bags mean 20 degrees in the same way a 3P tent is built for “three” people. A 20 degree bag is good for 30 degrees and above, like a 3P tent is good for two people and some baggage.
- Premium, 20-degree EcoDown bag is the ideal three-season backpacking bag
- 600 EcoDown for great, recycled performance
- Global Recycle Standard ensures accurate content claims and good working conditions
- Extra width in the knees offers maximum comfort
- Internal phone pocket
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Use: Backpacking
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Insulation: 600 EcoDown
- Total weight: Regular: 2 lbs 14 oz, Long: 3 lb 3 oz
- Total Bag Length: Regular: 77.5 in, Long: 83.5 in
- Regular Length: People up to 6′
- Long Length: People up to 6’6″
- Stuffed Volume: 9″x17″
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.