- Sleeping bag insulated with water-resistant ProDown for warmth down to 0 degrees
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Comfort-oriented shape
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: reg: 3 lbs 12 oz (1701 g) / long: 3 lbs 15 oz (1786 g)
- TEMP RATING: 0°F / -18°C
- STUFFSACK SIZE: 10″ x 18″ (25 cm x 46 cm
Melanie (verified owner) –
I rented this sleeping bag for a trip to the Grand Canyon in March 2020, anticipating that it would be cold (high teens, low 20s) and that I get cold really easily as a petite person. While I was there, it was pretty cold in the evenings (low 20s) and snowed several inches. This bag was my saving grace at night. Although it’s chilly for the first half hour or so, once your body heat warms up the inside, it is perfectly toasty. In fact, the last few nights were in the low-30s and I ended up opening the bag to cool down. Bag was clean upon arrival. 10/10 would make the same choice again. My house is old and uninsulated and I’ve thought a few times about buying this bag for cold nights at home haha.
Rao (verified owner) –
For a first time backpacker and camper, this bag served me very well on my trip. It kept me very warm in 30 to 40 F weather (well above its rating, but I chose a bag with a higher rating due to being a camping amateur). Extremely satisfied with the customer service, and I am very happy with my rental. After having spent several nights in this bag, I now have a much better idea of what to expect from sleeping bags (and their ratings) in general, so that is a plus. Absolutely recommended.