The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV Ultralight 4P has even more great features you will love. Full fly and built to withstand those windy days. It even includes media pockets for locator devices, GPS, and cell phones. These tents rent out fast so if we are out of stock, please see the Big Agnes Copper Spur Ultralight 4P.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary double rip-stop pattern nylon is 20% stronger providing maximum durability
- Massive ceiling pocket provides excellent storage space
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame for a quick and intuitive setup
- Trail Weight: 5lbs. 3oz.
- Packed Weight: 5lbs. 10oz.
- Footprint Weight: 11oz.
- Floor Area: 57sq. ft.
- Head Height: 50″
George (verified owner) –
Used the tent for 5 nights. Rained on us half the nights but not a drop got in the tent. Outdoorsgeek has a seamless system for rental.
Ron Jacobs (verified owner) –
Second time using Outdoors Geek. Quality equipment, perfectly clean, easy postage and service (Chelsea) was top notch as before. Will continue to use them for all our backpacking trips
Kevin E. (verified owner) –
This is a very light but very roomy tent. Set up was fairly straightforward (for a 4P tent). But very roomy, attractive, and again: light! I did notice a number of repaired holes in the stuff sack…that stuff sack is pretty brittle! If I owned it I think I would get annoyed at repairing it all the time. Also, the poles, when broken down are still fairly long. It makes the packed up tent about two feet long which can make for an awkward pack.
Logan Sallee (verified owner) –
Process was smooth and tent was what I needed it to be.