Our cot testers wanted a comfortable cot that was light weight and standard height. We selected the Camp time Roll-a-Cot for the following reasons:
- Comfort – Two comfort features we like that make this cot comfortable are, one, a simple adjustment on the leg supports that allows for a firmer sleeping surface and two, no end bars to hit your head or feet on at night.
- Height – This is a standard height cot fully 15″ off the ground.
- Packed size and weight – The Roll-a-Cot packs down to only 36″x5″x5″ and weighs only 10 lbs.
This is a great rental cot for group rentals, camping, hunting or rafting.
ROLL-A-COT® IS COMPACT: The cot folds in half and rolls-up to fit inside its own carry case/gear pouch. At only 10 lbs, Roll-A-Cot® is easy to store and carry!
ROLL-A-COT® IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND MADE IN THE USA:
- The aluminum frame is a special high strength marine grade aluminum alloy 6005-T5.
- The fabric is a heavy duty 1000 denier polyester mesh that is strong and breathable.
- All hardware is grade 5 steel and Camp Time® manufacturers all its products in Spokane Wa.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Set-up size- 74″ x 28″ x 15″, Rolled-up size-37″ x 5″dia (nominal), 250 lb capacity, 10 lbs weight, Color- Royal Blue and aluminum legs. Patent #5109556
Raman Solanki (verified owner) –
I needed a cot urgently and they were able to deliver the cot via air and I received it within 24 hours! The cot was basic and my guests were relatively comfortable on it..
Shannon Kime (verified owner) –
The process for renting was easy and straight forward. I also really appreciate the “extra” time to return the rental items (Friday to Sunday rental for example, allows you to pick up on Thursday and return on Monday). The cot itself is super comfy. It was easy to set up after an initial practice round. Take down was super easy, and I like that it folds up to about the size of a camp chair in the bag. Will definitely use these cots again, as well as Outdoors Geek! Glad to have you guys around.
Brian (verified owner) –
Glad we found these cots on your web site. They were very sturdy and provided strong support. All the other tent ground sleeping gear we’ve ever tried is far below these cots. We will rent these again in future trips.
I must give extra kudos to their customer service. I was driving over to the Denver headquarters to pick them up and misjudged the traffic hassles and freeway detours. They made extra arrangements for me to get my gear a few minutes after closing time which was above and beyond my expectations! They have a great product they ship anywhere. Will probably go that direction for shipping next time. Great product and great service.
Francis Earley (verified owner) –
Needed this specific cot to see if this would work for my wife on a week long river trip. She has had several back surgeries and we wanted to make sure it would work.