Pinnacle Backpacker Cookware
GSI is one of the best-known brands in backpacking cookware. Pinnacle Backpacker cookware uses Teflon with Radiance technology; tested and approved expressly for campware use. The secret lies in a specially-formulated topcoat engineered to enhance heat dispersion and virtually eliminate hot spots. Moreover, the three-layer coating was built to survive the toughest conditions and boasts an unprecedented level of scratch and abrasion resistance. It’s even safe for use with most metal utensils!
- Cookware, nFORM Crossover
Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, and Clear
- The amazingly compact design is fully equipped for the needs of 2 Gourmet Backpackers and can be extended to meet any Gourmet Camping needs. (Cutlery not included but you may purchase separately.)
- Rugged stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or washbasin.
- Color-coded items made of Infinity clear polypropylene provide personalized tableware settings.
- Exclusive folding gripper locks on to exterior brackets to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking. Unique design compacts for nested storage.
- Crushproof strainer lid made of BPA-Free resin prevents deformation of your pot/lid and works with either the pot or the frypan.
Utensils are not included in this package so check them out at this link.
- 27.9 oz.
- 8.2″ x 8.2″ x 5.4″
- 2 L Pot, 8″ Frypan, Strainer
- Lid, 2 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 14 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It Tops, Folding Pot Gripper, Welded Sink.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.