GEEK TIP #1:
Down is an exceptionally comfortable insulation and this sleeping bag is 35% lighter than our synthetic sleeping bags. Travel light & sleep tight.
GEEK TIP #2:
Remember, 15 degree bags don’t mean 15 degree comfort for all. I recommend this bag for conditions above 25 degrees.
- Premium, 20-degree ProDown bag is the ideal three-season backpacking bag
- 650 fill ProDown for better performance
- Anti-Compression pads for better insulated performance
- Compression optimized fil schedule for a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Use: Backpacking
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Insulation: 650 ProDown
- Total weight: Regular: 2 lbs 7 oz, Long: 2 lb 9 oz
- Bag Length: Regular: 77.5 in, Long: 83.5 in
- Stuffed Volume: 9″x17″
Derek (verified owner) –
This is the first sleeping bag I’ve rented. Stayed 4 nights in the Tetons getting to about 40 degrees every night. This kept me warm and was super lightweight and comfortable.