The foundation of the Osprey Aura AG 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This women’s specific pack winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
The Anti-Gravity suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray.
Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- Load Range: 30 – 50 lbs.
- Main Fabric: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent Fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- SM Volume: 3661 IN3 / 60 L
- MD Volume: 3783 IN3 / 62 L
- LG Volume: 3967 IN3 / 65 L
- SM Dimensions: 29.53H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- MD Dimensions: 31.5H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- LG Dimensions: 33.46H X 14.96W X 15.75D IN.
- SM Weight: 4.26 LBS.
- MD Weight: 4.34 LBS.
- LG Weight: 4.42 LBS.