This is not as much of a geek tip, as it is more of information for your peace of mind. Each time these hiking shoes come back they are professionally cleaned with an antimicrobial, which is designed to kill all kinds of bacteria or microbes. An easier way to say this, is that when we test these shoes they are considered “sanitary.” Sanitary means we could technically eat off of them……I won’t say whether we do or don’t……that one is up to you guys to find out!
- Rugged, mid-cut backpacking hikers with GORE-TEX® waterproofing
- Upper| Waterproof, high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fully padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
- Sole| ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole for superior performance
- Approx Weight (½ Pair):15.3 oz (433 g)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.