This is not as much of a geek tip, as it is more of information for your peace of mind. Each time these hiking shoes come back they are professionally cleaned with an antimicrobial, which is designed to kill all kinds of bacteria or microbes. An easier way to say this, is that when we test these shoes they are considered “sanitary.” Sanitary means we could technically eat off of them……I won’t say whether we do or don’t……that one is up to you guys to find out!
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof Ultra Fastpack III Mid is loaded with new technologies
- Sole| PrUpper: TPU-coated woven mesh protects against trail debris
- Welded eyestay and quarter underlay combine for lightweight midfoot support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- TPU heel overlay provides increased stability
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole| Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system for responsiveness and stability
- Energy-returning EVA underfoot with a more resilient perimeter to prevent packing out
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Durable Vibram® Megagrip outsole for sticky traction
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR):12.5 oz (356 g)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.